Thursday, June 14, 2007

Discovering the blogosphere...

See the blogger bar at the top of the page? I like clicking on Next Blog, and travelling around the blogosphere like that. Every once in a while I land on a blog which also tries to protect Israel. Obviously if the blog's address is protect-israel.blogspot.com then it's a good starting point :)

For anyone who understands German, here's a post about Farfur, the Islamist Mickey Mouse.

protect-israel: Mickey Mouse im Hass-TV der Hamas

This Swiss blogger seems just as new as me to the blogosphere. Does this mean that defenders of Israel all over the world are waking up and using their only weapon in order to defend truth and justice, aka Israel?
I hope so. I hope we all become a network of strong independant blogs.

Wilkommen :)

No comments: