Monday, July 9, 2007

Apparently I'm Creative...

Hmmm...

Took the CNN test here, in order to find out what the perfect hobbies for me would be, and it seems that I'm...

CREATIVE
You have a gift for expression. Whether it's writing, drawing,
creating objets d'art or making music, you see the world in a
unique way and are able to convey that to other people. No
doubt you doodle on napkins and meeting notes, are always
humming a new tune, have already read the latest fiction
releases, and know all the local art galleries' schedules by heart.
You might like hobbies like sketching, photography, sculpting,
playing an instrument, singing, journaling, scrap-booking or
designing clothing.

I do doodle on napkins and meeting notes. Actually, during a meeting today, that's pretty much all I did...

Everyone's thrilled right?

No comments: