Friday, July 20, 2007

Harry Potter Countdown

Just this many hours until I have the last book in my hands... Well that plus the time it takes for the queue in front of me...

I met guy yesterday who claimed to have already read the book, working in a bookshop and all. I didn't quite believe him. He said he didn't have any HP theories before reading the book, but that would mean he wasn't such a huge HP fan to begin with, so why would he go to the trouble of risking the embargo?

A few hours later I also remembered that the bookshop he said he worked at doesn't sell books in English...

Pfff... What people won't say to make themselves appear interesting...

Harry Potter fans be strong! Don't spoil the surprise by finding information on the net or by reading the last chapter first! Don't go read that last word of the book!

I want to know what's happening inside Snape's head.

No comments: